Hello
My name is Ferhet Sultana-Shah. I am a Maths Teacher with over 17 years of experience in teaching Maths to pupils of all ages and levels.
I have a particular speciality in supporting pupils looking to complete the 11+ and 13+ entrance exams.
Option 1: 1-2-1 tuition for an hour (£35 in Ealing / W. London).
Option 2: Upto 4 pupils Maximum together for 1.5 hours (£20 per hour).
These costs include my time preparing past papers, marking, travelling and providing general advice.
Option 2 is assuming that the pupils are of a similar standard and want to achieve the same goal i.e. study for the 11+ exams.
I regularly provide advice and support to parents regarding their childs education and in particular those looking for help in gaining entrance to selective schools. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
For further details email me on : FerhetSkhan [at] aol [dot] com
Thanks!!
Ferhet
Saturday, 4 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment